A newer addition to our Cat’s Meow collection, this
mid-19th century Eclectic was built by Uriah Hayden in 1847 on the
former Noah Pratt homestead; a property containing a smaller house, a pentway
to the cove (now Meigs Lane,) a small workhouse and store. A portion of proceeds from this archi-block benefits the
Child and Family Agency of Southeastern CT.